What do you do when breakfast or dinner isn’t your favorite? If you ask me, I just go to the kitchen, grab an egg and make myself some scrambled eggs. I mean, that’s easier but tastier at the same time, isn’t it?
But have you ever faced problems like burnt sides, continuously sticking to the pan, difficulty flipping while making eggs? For an egg lover, that’s maybe a common thing. But why? Is it because of your lack of experience, not following proper technique? Or is the pan you are using at fault?
If you have paid attention, maybe you realize that not all pans are the same. They vary in many aspects. And there are hundreds of options from different brands available in the market. So which one is the best pan to cook eggs for real?
In our today’s article, we will help you choose among the current best kind of pans to cook eggs. We have picked ten frying pans best in several fields so that you can grab the one fitting your need perfectly. After all, a good frying pan is a key to cooking tasty eggs.
Don’t you think it is time you took a look at the pans in our list? If yes, dive deeper without wasting any more time!
10 Best Pan To Cook Eggs: Detailed Review Only For You!
After much research and consideration, we have finally settled down with ten of our favorite pans that we believe to be the best pan to cook eggs. Below we are giving a completely unbiased review of each of the products so that you can get a proper idea about the pan and then decide to buy it.
1. MyLifeUnit Aluminum 4-cup Non-stick Egg Frying Pan
Did you wake up late this morning? Are you rummaging through your brain for the fastest breakfast recipes? Things can be smooth with the 4-cup non-stick frying pan from MyLifeUnit!
Made with top-quality Aluminum, it comes with four separate sections. You can quickly cook four eggs at a time without any trouble. If not eggs, you can also go for pancakes, bacon, etc. Being a versatile pan, it gives you quite a few tasty options for breakfast. And a 9.45 inches diameter, with each cavity having 3.7 inches of room, gives you enough space for cooking.
Having superconductivity as an essential feature, it equally distributes heat and prevents egg rings and burnt parts and ‘Hot Spot.’ Even medium to low heat is enough for the eggs to be perfectly cooked. However, you can not use this product on induction or oven. This may harm the non-stick coatings.
What We Like:
- Non-Stick: Unlike regular iron cast pans, this one is made with Aluminum with a non-stick marble coat. As a result, the pan’s surface is slippery and doesn’t allow any food particles to stick onto it.
- Bakelite Handle: A 7-inch Bakelite handle doesn’t become heated even on top of the stove. Hence, it is easier to move the pan, even when it is burning hot.
- 4 Cavities: A total of 9 inches diameter of the pan is equally distributed into four sections. You can cook four eggs at once and save time thanks to the cavities.
- Easy Cleaning: Due to the non-stick coating, the pan is effortless to clean. Grab a soft sponge, and you can do it effortlessly with your hand.
- Matching Spatula: MyLifeUnit provides a matching spatula so that users can easily flip the eggs. The spatula doesn’t create scratches on the pan, which is another plus.
- Affordable Price: One of the most significant reasons to choose this product is it is budget-friendly! It won’t create a hole in your pocket. So, rest assured.
Keep In Mind:
- Not Induction/Oven Safe: Even though the pan works efficiently on top of the stove, you can not use it on induction or oven. It may damage the marble coating.
- One Purpose Pan: Its use has been narrowed down as divided into four sections. It’s solemnly made for cooking eggs. You may cook some bacon and small pancakes, but not cook anything else.
2. Choosy Chef 4-Cup Non-Stick Frying Fan
Aren’t you bored from having the same old omelets? Even if you don’t, probably are kids in the house are. How about turning simple eggs into something funky they will love? With choosy Chef’s 4-cup non-stick frying pan, it’s possible.
Two are round-shaped among the 4 cups, while the other two are heart-shaped. You can easily give different shapes to the eggs and make them attractive. Or maybe you can make some heart-shaped hamburger petty? Trust me; kids will also love this. And also, you will get a cute recipe book with the pan! Isn’t that amazing?
If you wonder how to flip the eggs or pancakes in those tiny cavities, choosy Chef offers a customized matching spatula for this pan. Flipping has become more accessible thanks to the spatula. No more egg rings now. Just enjoy the perfectly cooked eggs.
Another feature of this pan that you will love is its dishwasher safe! You can clean it by hand or put it directly in a dishwasher. You don’t have to worry about the coatings coming off.
What We Like:
- Interesting Shapes: Manufacturers have decided to give different shapes to the pan cavities, making them more attractive. There are four cavities in total, among which two are heart-shaped, and two are moon-shaped.
- Sturdy: Made from Aluminum with Ceramic coating, this frying pan is intended to serve for a long time.
- Compatibility: You can buy it without worrying whether it will be compatible with your current stove. This pan is compatible with several stovetops like gas, ceramic, halogen, coil electric stovetops, etc.
- Dishwasher Safe: When you are running late or don’t have the mood for cleaning, you can simply put the pan into a dishwasher. The non-stick coating won’t be damaged because it’s dishwasher safe.
- Matching Spatula: Often, users complain that it is hard to flip eggs in the pans with cavities. That’s why you will get a spatula compatible with the pan from the manufacturer, which can make this job a lot easy.
- Lightweight: Both Ceramic and Aluminum are used in this pan to make it strong. However, the manufacturers paid particular attention to keeping it lightweight with only 8 ounces weight.
- Best Value: It can be the best pan to cook eggs that you will find within a $30 budget!
Keep In Mind:
- Handle: Though manufacturers claim to give it a strong handle, few users have complained that the handle fell off after a short use time.
- Not Induction Safe: There’s no direct instruction saying whether the pan can be used in induction or oven. So be cautious with it.
3. T-Fal E93802 Total Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Frying Pan
Are you looking for a frying pan that will make your kitchen life a bit easier? T-Fal E93802 non-stick frying pan can undoubtedly help you with that. You can cook like a professional without worrying about burning the foods, thanks to its excellent pro metal non-stick interior.
Featuring the incredible Thermo-spot technology, the pan gives a clear indicator when the pan is perfectly heated. For those who face trouble understanding whether the pan is heated enough to throw the eggs in, this feature will surely help them.
A thick induction base distributes the heat evenly and leaves no room for ‘Hot Spot.’ On top of that, T-Fal E93802 is compatible with almost all stovetops, including induction. It can also withstand up to 400°F, making it suitable for oven use.
What We Like:
- Non-Stick Titanium Interior: Featuring the pro-metal pro-Titanium non-stick interior, it assures that the interior is not just non-stick but also scratch-proof.
- Thick Induction Base: With a thick induction base, it is designed to ensure even and equal heat distribution. Thus, there’s no room for ‘Hot Spot’ and burnt food.
- Thermo-spot Technology: Thanks to the unique Thermo-spot technology, you can know in advance whether the pan is perfectly heated or not. The heat indicator turns completely red when the pan is ready for cooking.
- Compatibility: Unlike regular pans, it is compatible with all stovetops, even induction! Capacity to withstand 400°F temperature, it can also be used in ovens.
- Silicone Handle: Provided with a riveted silicone handle, it gives you a secure and comfortable grip. It also doesn’t let the handle become heated and saves from unwanted burns.
- Dishwasher Safe: Being dishwasher safe makes cleaning a lot easier. You can put it in the dishwasher without worrying about the non-stick coating coming off. You can also wash it up by hand.
- Durable: With non-stick Titanium coating, it is designed for the ultimate long run. It can withstand harsh regular usage, like chef cooking, which ensures that it is durable enough.
- Budget-friendly: The most astounding fact about this pan is you will get all these premium features at a budget-friendly price.
Keep In Mind:
- Warranty Issue: Though it is said to have a limited lifetime warranty, some users have complained about not getting backed up by it.
4. Calphalon Signature Hard-Anodized Non-Stick Fry Pan
Having a 1.5x more durable interior than its previous model Caphalon Classic, it is one of the sturdiest pans on today’s list. The impeccable, heavy-gauge, hard-anodized Aluminum construction makes the pan solid and durable. Not only that, the Aluminum construction ensures even heat distribution for perfectly cooked eggs.
3 Layer Non-stick interior makes the pan capable of withstanding 500°F temperature, meaning you can use it for oven baking without any worry. Thanks to the layers, it is also said to be metal utensil safe. There’s no need to buy any particular spatula for this pan. Just use whichever you have in the kitchen.
Handle made from stainless steel doesn’t let it warm up even during heavy cooking. It also provides a comfortable grip which makes the pan easy to use.
What We Like:
- 3 Layer Non-Stick Interior: This model from Calphalon comes with three layers of the non-stick interior, which is 1.5 times more than its previous model, the Caphalon Classic.
- Sturdy And Durable: Having heavy-gauge, hard-anodized Aluminum construction, and three non-stick layers interior, it has undoubtedly become sturdy. If you want a pan to last for quite a long time, this one can be a wise choice.
- Heat Distribution: Aluminum always makes sure heat is equally distributed in all parts of the pan so that there’s no hot spot or cold spot.
- Oven Safe: Thanks to the three layers interior, the pan is capable enough to tolerate up to 500°F temperature. So, it is oven safe. You can just switch to baking if you are not in the mood to cook.
- Metal Utensils Safe: Having a sturdy build and Aluminum construction makes the pan scratch-free, meaning they are metal utensils safe. You can use metal spatulas flipping without any worry.
- Dishwasher Safe: Of course, you hand wash the frying pan. However, when you are not in the mood or don’t have time, feel free to throw it in a dishwasher.
- Stainless Steel Handle: This frying pan features a strong handle made of stainless steel. Stainless steel doesn’t get heated when you put the pan on stovetops. So, you have a nice cool and secure grip on it.
- Lifetime Warranty: Manufacturers show how confident they are regarding this pan giving a complete lifetime warranty. So rest assured; it’s gonna last long.
Keep In Mind:
- Not Induction Safe: Despite being oven safe, this pan is not recommended to be used on induction.
- Pricey: Though it brings quite a few benefits to the users, it is still a bit more pricey than similar products available in the market.
5. ROCKURWOK Japanese Non Stick Tamagoyaki Pan
If you love Japanese cuisine, specially Tamagoyaki, this non-stick pan from ROCKURWOK can be the best frying pan to cook eggs. Being rectangular and having a small area of 7×5 inches, it doesn’t take up much space in your kitchen. The pink color makes the small pan even cuter that anyone will fall in love with.
Designed with arc-shaped edges, it rolls down the eggs quickly and swiftly. Due to this creative design, flipping eggs is also easier in this pan. Three layers of inner coating, among which the first two are heat-conducting layer and one is rust, and abrasion-resistant coating adds more to the product’s durability.
Featuring a strong handle made of stainless steel and wood ensures a secure and cold grip on the pan while making food. Its compatibility with gas stoves, electric furnaces, and even induction cooktop makes this pan more likable to the users.
What We Like:
- Durable Construction: As core material, this pan uses Aluminum with three constructive non-stick layers making the product durable and capable of running for a long time.
- Non-Stick Performance: Being PFOA-free in both external and internal stone coating with three inner coating layers ( 2 heat-conducting layers and one rust-resistant layer) ensures top-quality non-stick performance.
- Wooden Handle: This pan uses stainless steel and wood to make the handle. Stainless steel efficiently prevents the handle from getting hot, and the wooden part helps to have a proper grip on the pan.
- Compatibility: You can use this frying pan in gas stoves, electric furnaces, and even on an induction cooktop! Having amazing compatibility with almost all kinds of stoves makes it preferable to users.
- Versatility: Though the item is called Tamagoyaki Pan, it is not solemn to cook eggs. As there are no cups or cavities in it, you can comfortably cook multiple types of food.
- Silicone Spatula And Brush: Another amazing thing is that you will get a silicone spatula and brush along with the product as a gift from the manufacturer. Isn’t that great?
Keep In Mind:
- Not Oven Safe: Though there are three inner non-stick coating in the pan, it is still advised to use it on stoves, not in the oven.
- Not Scratch Proof: The pan’s inner surface is not scratch-proof either. Hence, you will need to use utensils made of only silicone, nylon, and wood.
- Faulty Handle: Some users have made complaints that the wooden part of the handle falls off within a short time.
6. CAROTE Non-Stick Granite Frying Pan Skillet
A pan that is sturdy enough for everyday rough use and lightweight and easy to manage is what CAROTE Non-Stick Granite Pan is! Due to the heavy gauge and ultra-durable die-cast construction, this pan will be your ultimate cooking companion for a long time.
Having Aluminum as base material and granite coating for non-stick properties, this pan heats way faster than any traditional non-stick pan. It is also free from PFOS, PFOA, and other chemical toxins, which are harmful to health.
With a single, undivided inner surface, the CAROTE granite pan is versatile and allows you to cook whatever, whenever you want. It needs only a little bit of oil, which you can also skip if you don’t want to add, and produces minimal smoke keeping the kitchen cleaner.
The Bakelite handle provides a perfectly stable and secured grip on the pan and lets you have your way with it. As it doesn’t heat up even during cooking, you can comfortably handle the pan.
What We Like:
- Eco-friendly Non-Stick Material: CAROTE Non-Stick Pan has a Granite coating to achieve the non-stick property instead of Teflon and similar material which beliefs to release toxic chemicals. It is also said to be 100% PFOA and PFOS free, which makes it a healthy option.
- Quick heat Up: The innovative extended bottom design and an Aluminum base covered with Granite coating allow the pan to heat up faster than any regular non-stick pan.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with all kinds of stoves like the gas stove, electric cooktops, ceramic, and halogen burners. You can even use it on an induction cooktop, thanks to its amazing build.
- Bakelite Handle: Amongst many of Bakelite’s properties, low conductivity is the main reason why it is used in the handle. It doesn’t let heat pass through it and hence keeps the handle cool giving you a comfortable cooking experience.
- Versatile: Undoubtedly, it is one of the best pans to cook eggs. However, many other dishes like grilled fish, meat, veggies, etc., can also be cooked on this fry pan.
- Easy To Clean: Thanks to the amazing non-stick feature, food doesn’t stick to the pan’s bottom, making it easier to clean.
- Service And Guarantee: All the pans are thoroughly checked before shipping to your doorstep. Hence, the manufacturer provides a 12 monthly solid guarantee for this product.
Keep In Mind:
- Not For Oven: It is said to be able to tolerate up to 350°F. So, you can use it in over-under that temperature. However, it is recommended to not do so.
- Not Dishwasher Safe: You can not put the pan in a dishwasher. The non-stick coating will be damaged and can come off as the worst consequence.
7. Motase 8 Inch Non-Stick Skillet , 100% PFOA free Cookware Pan
After 12 years of continuously trying to make a frying pan from the best materials but providing it at an affordable price, Motase has finally made what it wanted. A non-stick frying pan made from titanium and granite coating, this 8-inch skillet has easily become a favorite.
With the Titanium coating, this frying pan provides two times better non-stick performance than any standard pan. Also, it is what makes the pan five times long-lasting. Due to the three layers metal bottom distributes heat equally with no room for hot or cold spots.
All stove suitability property with oven compatibility up to 450°F is like a cherry on top, which anyone would love to have. To finish it off, it comes with a heat-resistant Bakelite handle. It is dishwasher safe, and also it is 100% free from any chemicals which can harm health.
What We Like:
- Titanium Coating: Having Titanium Coating, this pan provides 2x better non-stick performance and lasts five times more than any regular non-stick cookware.
- Faster Evenly Heating: Titanium is known for its fast heating property. Along with this, the three layers metal bottom design conducts heat faster, better, and evenly distributes it in all parts without any hotspot.
- Heat Resistant Handle: Bakelite handle makes sure heat doesn’t conduct through the handle, and you can cook with ease. An added soft coat on the handle allows you to have a firm and steady grip.
- All Stoves Suitability: Gas stove, electric burner, infrared burner, induction cooktop; it is suitable to use with any of the stoves. It also has a tolerance level of up to 450°F in the oven.
- Dishwasher Safe: Hand clean or dishwasher clean; you can do both with this pan without any tension of non-stick coating falling off.
- 100% Healthy Materials: Not a single part of this Motase pan contains materials that can release toxins like lead, cadmium, etc., which is dangerous for health. It is 100% PFOA, PFOS free.
Keep In Mind:
- Not Completely Oven Safe: Up to 450°F temperature can be used in the oven. But above this temperature, the non-stick coating may get damaged.
- A Little Heavy: With more than 1 kg weight, it is quite heavy to deal with.
8. Gotham Steel Mini Nonstick Egg & Omelet Pan
Are you tired of everything just sticking to your fry pan? Do you want something that will let everything slide off smoothly even it is burnt? If yes, this mini monster may be what you need!
The 5’5 inches mini Gotham steel non-stick frying pan combines traditional ceramic with Titanium, making the pan extra non-stick and durable. Being three times coated and finally reinforced with diamond, it aims to deliver ultimate food sliding.
All-natural materials without any chemical substances are used in this pan. Ceramic, a natural ingredient with non-stick properties, Titanium, and finally a little touch of diamond, nothing will harm the body.
All these materials also make the pan highly scratch-resistant and metal utensil safe. Even putting in the harsh environment of the dishwasher can not do any harm to the coating.
What We Like:
- Super Non-Stick: Ceramic and Titanium together coat the Aluminum base three times, making sure the non-stick property is well established. Later, the inner surface is reinforced with diamond allowing it to release food smoothly.
- Non-Toxic And Health Friendly: As Ceramic and Titanium both are natural mineral-derived coatings, they contain no chemical toxins like cadmium, lead, etc. The pan is 100% PFOA and PFOS free, which makes it health-friendly.
- Metal Utensil Safe: Three layers of non-stick coating, when infused with the strongest element, diamond, makes the pan tolerant against metal utensils like a spatula, spoons, electric beater, whisks, etc.
- Dishwasher Safe: Throw the pan in the dishwasher anytime. Nothing will happen to the non-stick coating as it is highly durable.
- Equal Heat Distribution: Base Aluminum and Titanium coating both ensure even and equal heat distribution in the pan and prevents hot spots and burnt eggs.
- Stove And Oven Suitable: The sturdy and durable build makes the pan compatible with all kinds of stoves, including both induction cooktop and ovens (up to 500°F).
- Cool Handle: Competently designed for both left and right-handed people, the Y-shaped stainless steel handle prevents heat conduction and keeps it cool.
Keep In Mind:
- Small Size: 5.5-inch diameter doesn’t give enough space to cook a large batch at once.
- Thin Body: Despite the manufacturer’s claim to have a sturdy body, some users complained the pan has a thinner body which doesn’t seem durable.
9. WaxonWare 11 Inch Non-Stick Ceramic Frying Pan
Do you have a large family for whom you need to cook daily? Or do you have guests coming over frequently because they love your cooking? If yes, I’m sure you would like this professional-quality large ceramic frying pan!
This high-end frying pan is made from a premium Aluminum alloy to make it perfect for the long run. Professional grade Stonetec special ceramic coating ( a five-layer nano-ceramic coating) ensures an unparalleled non-stick feature.
As the non-stick coating is completely free from any kind of PFOA, PFOS, PTFE, or APEO and contains no chemical toxins like lead, cadmium, etc., it is 100% health-friendly. You can keep dominating in the kitchen without being worried about your family’s health.
When you have this WaxonWare non-stick pan, you don’t have to worry about your stove type. No matter whatever stove you use, thanks to its awesome build, it is compatible with all kinds of stovetops, including induction too.
What We Like:
- Special Non-Stick Coating: This pan is coated with WaxonWare’s patented specific Stonetec ceramic coating with granite. Hence, it has awesome non-stick properties.
- Scratch Resistant: With a sturdy Aluminum alloy body, the pan has become scratch-resistant and durable. You can also use metal utensils with this pan. However, it is encouraged not to do so.
- All Stove Compatible: When I say induction compatible, you can easily guess that this particular pan will be compatible with almost all kinds of stoves, gas, electric, etc.
- Lightweight: Despite having a sturdy body, it doesn’t weigh much. It is lightweight and easy to move, which is a great advantage if you have to spend half of your day in the kitchen cooking things.
- 100% Healthy: Ceramic and Granite are natural minerals with toxic substances. They don’t release toxins when overheated. And also, this particular pan is 100% PFOA, PFOS, PTFE, and APEO free, which assures it does not affect your health in any way.
- Versatility: An 11-inch pan with professional quality build-up is perfect for everyday cooking. You can cook eggs and other dishes like grills, steaks, and many more!
Keep In Mind:
- Not Oven Safe: Up to 300 °F, it can act as oven-compatible cookware. However, above that, it will start to have a damaged non-coating layer.
- Price: Comparatively, it seems a little pricier than other products in a similar category.
10. Misen Frying Pan For Eggs, 10 Inch Cooking Surface Nonstick Skillet
If you are tired of regular non-stick cookware and want to switch to something more high-end, but at the same time want them to be budget-friendly, Mosen non-stick frying pan can be a good alternative. Since its birth, it has been trying to provide consumers with the best possible product at the lowest possible price.
Having Titanium coating for the non-stick property is already high-end enough. But Misen non-stick pan features a unique plasma primer and Titanium, which incredibly outperforms any regular non-stick cookware.
Using superior materials like three-layer Dupont Platinum coating aims for a superior and quick release for a long time. Misen has played around a bit before finally settling for the current design of the pan for the best possible outcome. The flat bottom and ergonomic handle both make your cooking experience much better.
What We Like:
- Superior Materials: Mosen pans don’t feature any chemically active materials to achieve their non-stick property. Instead, they found this three-layer Dupont platinum coating and Titanium infused plasma primer, which is 2.5 times more effective than regular non-stick pans.
- Thoughtful Design: After a lot of experiments, the current design was decided to have a flat bottom for equal distribution of heat and an ergonomic handle for better grip and handling.
- Versatile: A good plan should be ready for whatever food you throw in it. Whether it is a simple omelet or a tricky dish, this no-stick fellow from Mosen can handle everything without any trouble.
- Dishwasher Safe: Like any other too quality non-stick fry pan, you can put it in the dishwasher without worrying about its coating.
- All Stove Compatible: Gas stove, electric furnace, induction cooktop, and even oven up to 460 °F temperature, it is compatible with all kinds of stoves.
Keep In Mind:
- No Stay Cool Handle: The manufacturer hasn’t mentioned anything about a stay-cool handle, so we doubt its presence.
- Not Metal Utensil Safe: Even though it is made of superior materials, it is not metal utensil safe, and there can be scratches if you use metals on the pan.
Things To Consider Before Buying A Frying Pan
A frying pan is something that you will probably use daily. How do you know which one to choose among the hundreds of options available? What should you check first before buying it?
To answer these questions for you, we have pinpointed the areas where you should focus while looking at a pan. Take a look, and next time you buy a frying pan, hopefully, they will be of great help.
1. Non-Stick Pan
Previously, when non-stick technology wasn’t yet invented, pans made of classic iron cast and stainless steel were in very high demand. But after non-stick coatings came into the market, they solemnly dominated the world. After all, who would like to go through the trouble trying to separate the egg, which is almost glued to the pan!
Thanks to ceramic and Teflon coating, non-stick pans have ice slippery surfaces making it easier to handle eggs. Check whether the pan is a non-stick or semi non-stick before buying. There’s no going back once you have purchased it already.
Size is one of the most significant things to consider before buying a pan. Do you live alone? Do you plan to cook a single egg every day? If yes, you may go for a small pan. There are multiple options available.
However, if you have a family of 4/5 or maybe larger and need to make multiple eggs every day in the morning, you may choose a large pan. Or maybe one with multiple separators. That way, you can cook multiple eggs at once and save time!
You can make the meals a bit interesting for kids who throw tantrums while eating by choosing fry pans with different shapes.
3. Materials and Coating
As I mentioned earlier, the revolution of fry pans is noteworthy. They went from classic iron made to now being coated with ceramic, Teflon, etc. A pan’s working ability and durability depend on the materials and coatings used on it.
The iron cast is old but still preferable to people having health concerns. They are durable, distribute heat evenly, and contains semi non-stick property. However, these pans need extra care and maintenance.
Ceramic and Teflon are in high demand nowadays because of their full-on non-stick characteristics. Eggs or any other food is easier to handle in these pans. While some still doubt Teflon’s chemical composition, ceramic is chemical-free. But Teflon is more durable and easy to handle.
Stainless steel, another material, is available in the market. However, they are not non-stick, and you need to face the trouble of food being stuck if the pan is overheated. Also, you may need to spend quite a few minutes cleaning it properly.
Weight matters a lot when it comes to cookware. If they are too heavy, it becomes difficult to handle them. You can’t move them as you wish, have trouble flipping things, and more importantly, you will have pain in your hand if you move them too much.
As pans are handled single-handedly, it is best if they are lightweight. For regular cooking, they are the best options.
Unlike most cookware, frying pans come with a single handle. Having a solid and secure handle is one of the basic characteristics of pans. Handles should be fixed properly with the body of the pan.
Also, panhandles should have a comfortable and proper grip. After all, the whole controlling and handling depends on it. The last thing you want your pan to fly off during cooking for not having a stable handle!
Another thing you should check is whether the handles remain cool during cooking. If it becomes hot, you won’t be able to touch it, and ultimately, you may need to serve burnt food! Manufacturers now provide handle covers shielding from intense heat.
Handles capable of withstanding extreme heat are perfect for microwave use. However, if you have one with a plastic coating or cover, refrain from using it in the oven. It can meltdown.
6. Heat Distribution
Having the capability to equally distribute heat is a must if you are looking for the best pan to cook eggs. Eggs don’t take much time to cook. If the pan you are using doesn’t have good heat conductivity and equal distribution, one side may heat up sooner.
As a result, one part of the egg may get burnt while other portions are still undercooked. That’s the worst thing anyone can have as breakfast. So, make sure the manufacturers have assured the pan has proper heat distribution capacity.
7. Easy To clean
Non-stick pans are easier to clean. The Teflon coating gives them a slippery and non-sticking surface, and they don’t get food residues or burnt food sticking to them. As a result, you can easily clean it off with regular soap or gel.
It is better to go for a non-stick pan than stainless steel or completely iron cast pans. Cleaning and maintaining them is difficult and time, and energy-consuming!
8. Dishwasher Safe
For those having packed-up schedules every day and who don’t have time for doing dishes, the dishwasher is like a blessing to them. However, when it comes to non-stick pans, you should be very careful before carelessly putting them in the dishwasher.
In most cases, pans are not made to be cleaned in a dishwasher. When you put them in, there’s a chance that the Teflon coating may come off, making them lose their non-stick property. Read the labels properly and find whether they are dishwasher safe or not.
Before buying any pan, you should ask yourself, “how do you plan to use the pan?”, “will you only cook eggs?”, “or is it for multipurpose use?”
Nowadays, pans are having cute-shaped molds already set on them. If you want to make your kid a fancy-looking meal, you may choose that. However, buying a frying pan only for a single purpose doesn’t seem budget-friendly.
You should buy a pan on which you can cook multiple dishes. And for the shaped omelets or pancakes, you can always buy extra rings, molds, etc. That’s a good way to save some bucks.
1. Can you use a stainless pan to fry eggs?
Yes, of course, you can. Before non-stick technology was invented, stainless pans dominated the market for a long time. They are still in demand.
You just need to put a little oil and be extra careful so that eggs don’t stick to the pan. Keep stirring if you intend to make scrambled eggs.
2. What is the best type of pan to cook eggs?
Non-stick pans prevent eggs from sticking to the pan and are in very high demand for cooking eggs nowadays. Your omelet will slip off nicely from the pan to the plate without any hassle. Also, non-stick pans are easier to clean.
But in case you are worried about Teflon being harmful to health, you can go for ceramic pans instead.
3. What pan to use for eggs Benedict?
Egg Benedict isn’t made in pans. The double boiling technique is necessary for this recipe. Hence, a pot filled with water is what you need, not a frying pan in this case.
4. Is non-stick material good for health?
Non-stick fry pans generally have a coating of Teflon, which gives them a slippery surface that doesn’t allow anything to stick to them.
According to scientific research, Teflon isn’t harmful to human health. However, above 260°C (500°F), the Teflon coating starts to break down. While breaking down, it releases toxic chemicals harmful to health.
You should also avoid adding acidic ingredients to non-stick cookware to avoid the breakdown of their Teflon coating.
5. How can I prevent the eggs from sticking to the pan?
If your eggs are sticking to the pan, you probably use a non-stick pan and too less oil. Add a bit more oil or butter when you cook eggs next time. Hopefully, they won’t stick to the pan again.
Cooking eggs seem pretty easy, isn’t it? Just drop the egg on the pan, let it cook a bit, flip and finally serve on the plate. But in reality, the task may not be this easy if you don’t have a good frying pan. Even making simple omelets can turn into something disastrous if you use a non-stick pan for cooking it!
That’s why choosing the correct type of pan is very important. In our today’s article, we have tried to pick some of the best pans to cook eggs for you. We have described all the products individually, even given a comparison table so that you can choose easily.
After all, we don’t want you or the poor eggs to suffer anymore. Hopefully, now you will be able to enjoy a delightful breakfast with perfectly cooked eggs. Let’s say no to burnt eggs anymore!